Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My busy day today

2:55 am-  Erik wakes up screaming.

3:00 am-  I am unsuccessful at getting Erik to sleep so daddy gives it a try, ( Sorry about waking you )

3:10 am-  Doug comes back to bed, I am still awake.

3:30 am-  Tristan wakes up.  I proceed to feed him.

4:00 am-  Erik wakes up, AGAIN.  I am still feeding Tristan, so Doug helps him get to sleep AGAIN.

5:00 am-  I fall asleep, yes!

6:00 am- Alarm goes off, Doug gets ready for work.

6:30 am- Take shower.  Kids are asleep, YES!

6:50 am- Kids wake up.

7:10 am-  Breakfast and morning scripture study with Doug.

7:20 am- Clean Erik up from breakfast, brush teeth, get dressed, and finish getting myself ready for the day.

8:30 am-  Pack kids in the car to go to grandmas.

8:55 am-  Unpack kids, feed Tristan again, and get myself a bowl of cereal, since I wasn't able to eat breakfast yet.

9:15 am-  Leave to go to dentist.

9:48 am-  Leave dentist and go to grocery store.

10:30 am- Pick kids up at grandmas and get lunch at McDonalds.

11:48 am- Arrive home to find that Erik fell asleep on the way home.

12:15 pm- Eat lunch.

12:40 pm-  Feed Tristan.

1:00 pm- Do some laundry.




1:30 pm-  Play some Wii Fit Plus.

2:00 pm- Feed Tristan.

3:00 pm- Play with Erik and Tristan on the floor.



 

4:00 pm-  Feed Tristan

4:40 pm Doug calls and is on is way home.

4:48 pm- Erik falls asleep on couch.




5:00 pm- Doug arrives home.

5:30 pm- Clean kitchen, do more laundry.

 

5:44 pm- Erik wakes up .

6:00 pm- Make dinner.

6:30 pm- Eat dinner.

7:00 pm- Post on my blog.

7:30 pm- Feed Tristan.




YAY!  The day is almost over, because I am so ready for bed.

1 comment:

Jocelyn Christensen said...

Whew! Now that's a full workload! :)

So worth it though...right? :)