It is 9 o'clock and everyone is sleeping. I love the quiet times I get to myself. I have had a very fun/busy day today. This morning we went to a friends for a play date. My friend and I made home made cream puffs with home made chocolate pudding. It was super easy and oh so yummy! When I went to the store tonight I picked up ingredients so that I can make my own. On the way home, before Erik's nap, I had to sing the alphabet, count the numbers 1-10 and say animal sounds to keep Erik from falling asleep in the car. He almost fell asleep but I was able to keep him up, whew! Erik took a good long nap. I was able to finish my laundry, although I still need to fold it. So while I have this opportunity, I am going to update everyone on Erik and Tristan.
Erik is funny, cute, loving, happy, silly, smart, and talkative. He knows what he wants and he can tell me! I can't believe how much easier it is to help him when he can talk to me and tell me what he wants. He has learned his alphabet, Thank you Leap Frog "The Letter Factory". He also can count up to the number 10. He is sleeping very well in his new toddler bed. He knows a lot of his animals and their sounds. He knows his colors and his shapes. He is a ray of sunshine in my life and I love him so very much.
Tristan will be 4 months on Saturday. Oh, how time flies by! He is starting to be more mobile. He loves to laugh and smile. He loves to play in his bouncy chair. He is a great sleeper, and I am glad of that. My boys love me and know that their mommy doesn't do good with no sleep.
I LOVE my boys!
Now I am tired, so I am going to bed. Goodnight!
p.s. pictures tomorrow, hopefully!
No comments:
Post a Comment