Hey Joy (again!) Thanks for the kind words that you left on my blog today! Motherhood is a journey and a partnership. I certainly couldn't do all this crafty stuff without help from my work-horse husband! He works very hard at home, and helps me get my unfun jobs done, so that I can do the fun stuff with the kids more often! Thanks again for joining me...and encouraging me. We've got big shoes to fill, and must support each other as Mothers! Thank you!! I really appreciate your comments!
1 comment:
Hey Joy (again!) Thanks for the kind words that you left on my blog today! Motherhood is a journey and a partnership. I certainly couldn't do all this crafty stuff without help from my work-horse husband! He works very hard at home, and helps me get my unfun jobs done, so that I can do the fun stuff with the kids more often! Thanks again for joining me...and encouraging me. We've got big shoes to fill, and must support each other as Mothers! Thank you!! I really appreciate your comments!
Post a Comment