Monday, October 25, 2010

Yea! It's Monday!

Usually Monday's aren't well liked.  Why is that we always grumble and complain, "It's Monday, again."  I must admit I have been one of those "Complainer's of Mondays".  Monday is the day after Sunday.  Sunday is a day of renewal for me.  I go to church.  Partake of the sacrament and renew my baptismal covenants.  Yesterday was a great Sunday for me.  We had our ward's Primary program.  It was beautiful!  I love hearing the primary children sing.  This was one of the first years in a while that I haven't been one of the teachers sitting up on the stand.  I am glad I was able to watch and listen as they shared their testimonies of the Savior.  Sunday school and Relief Society were also very wonderful.  I am grateful that I have "Monday" to practice and to continue having the peace and spirit that I had with me on Sunday.  That is why I am very excited and happy that Monday is here!

So, I say to you,

HAPPY MONDAY!
 

1 comment:

Kellie said...

Yeah! Happy Monday to you, too!