After waking up at an early, but usual 6:30 AM I made some pancakes for breakfast. Then we all got dressed and played for a little bit. At about 9:00 AM I bundled the kids up to go out for a nice walk in the cool crisp Autumn air. It was pretty cold but very refreshing. 10:00 AM we get back and I start prepping lunch. Today we made a cheese pizza and had lemonade to go with it. At 12:00 I put Tristan down for his nap and then put Erik down for his nap. At 3:00 the kids wake up and we play a little bit. I start making dinner at 3:30, chicken pot pie, mmmm, it was real good!
I've been trying to come up with activities for myself and for my kids to do so we don't get too bored at home. Unfortunately I am not able to drive for the next six months so I had to get my brain running with ideas for us. Here are some pictures of what I've/We've done so far.
Last Friday we made jell-o popcorn balls.
They were really good.
This was tonight's dinner, chicken pot pie.
I love making homemade bread and I love trying new recipes.
This is called Pioneer bread. It is pretty delish if I do say
so myself.
And this is a pumpkin I picked up for
Erik to paint and I am going to
make pumpkin pie or pumpkin cheesecake with it.
If anyone wants recipes for any of these just e-mail me at sokolowski.joy@gmail.com
1 comment:
Aw, I love the pictures of your food creations! They look so yummy! And I love your new blog look! The header is great! Nice job!
Post a Comment