Friday, April 9, 2010

I found my friend!


Sis. Hughes is on the far right.

When I lived in Lansing I got to meet Sis. Hughes.  I would go tracting with her and her companion and we would teach investigators about the gospel.  There were a couple of times I would visit her in her apartment.  We had some great times together and I was really sad when she went home because I knew I probably wouldn't here/see from her ever again.  Well, to my surprise a little over a week ago my sister calls me and asks me if I remember any sister missionaries from when I lived in Lansing.  The first sister I mention is Sis. Hughes.  Then she says she has a surprise for me and she puts Sis. Hughes on the phone.  I was really surprised and happy.  It was great to talk to you! 

2 comments:

Jamie Lewis said...

Thats great! I loved her!

Rachael said...

I was just as flabbergasted as Ruth was when I learned the connection! What a small world. Ruth is one of my best friends now so I hope you can come and visit sometime! You were one of the girls I remembered most from my mission. You are awesome