So since my last post I have made a lot of changes, and I am happy to say that they have made me and my family happier! I have been making more time to spend with Erik and Tristan, and by doing so I have found they are less crabby and needy, go figure. When I have been focusing on others and not on myself and my problems I have found that my problems aren't as big as I had originally thought they were. I am so very grateful for the friends and family that I have been blessed with. My children and husband have also been a great support and help to me as I have been "out-of-service for the past few months. I am happy to say I back and up an running again! I hope to try and post pictures every now and again. For now here are a few pictures of the boys that I took today from us playing.
Erik now likes getting his picture taken!
Tristan at 18 months old.
3 comments:
Joy, I understand your struggle, I have been out of commision too for a few months now, it can get very frustrating at times!
your blog looks so much cuter! I can read it now (the orange was hard to see). :) Erik looks like you and grandma velma and tristan must look like doug's family since I can't see any mclennan in him. cuteness!
So cute!
Post a Comment