Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Is it already February?
It seems as though time flies by these days. Didn't we just get finished putting up the Christmas tree? Where is the "pause" button? We have welcomed the end of January and the beginning of February with sickness, ugh! We just got better from being sick over the holidays and it is BACK. I NEVER got this sick before having kids. We need to build up those little immune systems! Doug was the first to get sick, due to sick co-workers. Why doesn't anyone call in these days? He was sick for about a week and is still just a little sick but the worst is over for him. About last Wednesday Erik started coughing and having a runny nose, it progressively got worse and soon Tristan and I caught the bug. We all had to stay home on Sunday so I could take care of everyone, oh the life of a mother! Monday comes and we go to the doctors for Tristan's 4 month "well"-visit, I also had them check Erik out. The doctor swabbed for strep but the test result came back negative, yay! He wasn't able to prescribe them any other medicine : (. Getting home from the doctors Tristan started acting a lot worse. Really bad cough, the kind that sounds like its ripping at your insides. It breaks my heart every time I hear him cough and Erik too. Luckily Erik is dealing well with his cold and isn't in need of much attention. Tristan on the other hand, who is usually a very low-maintenance baby, needs to be held all the time. Poor little guy. Poor me, Doug got to go to work on Monday and I get to be sick at home with 2 kids. Lets hope this sickness leaves soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment