Monday, April 20, 2009

Good News

It's been too long, again. I guess I never think I have anything interesting to share on here. Luckily I have some news now. We are expecting another baby! I'm 4 months right now, and I am so glad the 1st trimester is over. In other news, Doug recently got promoted at work to Assistant Tech guy or something like that. He is in the process of training someone to take his place. He will be done with school in June and will be receiving his Associates Degree in Web Development, I am so proud of him. He has been working really hard and he is excited to be done with school for a little while.
I am still babysitting for a family, and it can be quite interesting some days. The 4 year old boy can be a real pain most days. He has a hard time sharing and being nice to Erik and his younger brother. If he doesn't get his way he throws a huge tantrum, it's kind of annoying.
Erik is getting so big and he is learning so much. He loves to play outside and also loves to climb up and down the stairs. He recently started to open and close doors. He'll just open and close and open and close all the time. He has become more of a momma's boy and will climb up on my lap and just sit with me. Sometimes he'll get upset if I hand him off to Doug, he'll push him away because he wants me to hold him instead. He loves balls! He is a lot more picky with the foods he'll eat and I am having a hard time getting him to eat vegetables. Right now his favorite vegetable is corn. I've been attempting to cook in different vegetables to get him to eat them and it seems to be going ok. If anyone has any tips they'd like to share on how to introduce and get him to eat different things please leave a comment on this post.
I would post pictures but I am currently babysitting and don't have them with me. I do plan to post some by this weekend. Well until next time.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

YEA!!!!!

Congratulations! That's so exciting!

Summer said...

I am so happy for you! And tell Doug congratulations on becoming Assistant Tech guy.

Rachel said...

Congratulations! How exciting for you and Doug!

Naomi said...

Congrats on baby #2! That is exciting.

Dana Fallentine said...

I'm waiting to see more pictures!