These are some of the more recent pictures I had taken of Erik. He was awake compared to the last time he had his pictures taken. The first picture is one of my favorites, it actually looks like he was posing for the camera. He is such a cutie! There have been a few things that he has started doing that are very cute. As you can see in some of the pictures he likes to play with his feet. He can actually put his toes in his mouth. He also likes to reach for food that either Doug or I are eating when we are holding him. It is really funny, I have to put him down because I'll just start laughing and I don't want to drop my food on him. He is also trying to hold his bottle, or keep it in his mouth. I hope everyone enjoys the cute pictures!!!
Erik is so cute playing with his feet
What a cute baby...
Erik looking confused
Big smile :)
No comments:
Post a Comment